Information posted on PandaHi is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in the United States and in the European Union. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in the United States and Europe. We collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information;
- computer (or device) sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from PandaHi and ad data (all through cookies - you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- other information, including users'IP address and standard web log information.
We use users' personal information to:
- provide our services
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, improve our services and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
We don't sell or rent users' personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users' explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with:
Communication and email tools.
- corporate affiliates who help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services. (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to).
- service providers who help with our business operations.
We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing's perfect, so we make no guarantees.
We may update this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next use the site or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply. Send questions about this policy to email@example.com.