Posting ID : A1068547231
Date Posted : 2015-08-20
Category : Healthcare
The role being offered is for a positive team leader who greets patients, schedules appointments, answers phones, and assists with administrative records and financial recording such as insurance billing and payments. Additionally, this position is responsible for overseeing the proper scheduling of patient visits and the maintenance of a growing preventative dental re-care system. The responsibilities will also include assisting in the coordination and maintenance of staff scheduling/hours, office duties and routines.
We are a multi-specialty group with highly enthusiastic employees and patients.
- The Office Manager will focus on ensuring the office is running efficiently, effectively, profitably. Reviews employee schedules, employee payroll submissions, and monitors productivity.
- Responsible for ongoing reviews of all vendor services on a quarterly basis, while continuously reviewing, monitoring and suggesting fee schedule changes, insurance contract changes, merchant services changes, and other critical business operational suggestions.
- Accountable for maintaining payroll (automated at our office), relationships with all financial institutions (banks, insurance companies, lawyers, accountants, merchant services, credit card companies, etc), paying all vendors.
- Responsible for financial analysis and reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Responsible for all HR and staff reviews, hiring decisions, screening resumes, and terminations.
- Accountable to manage the office staff to manage daily office duties.
- Responsible for hitting all hygiene production and collection targets, and responsible for ensuring front desk is operating and scheduling efficiently and the owner/doctor is scheduled out 3-4 full weeks in advance.
- Accountable for oversight of customer experience -- monitoring hygiene and assistants to ensuring compliance with all amenities and services offered.
- Responsible for ensuring that staff tracks the stats of their production, that stats are recorded on graphs and that the appropriate conditions are applied in the practice so that staff production improves.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, as well as State, Federal, OSHA, HIPPA and other regulatory bodies.
Experience in the dental field preferred, but a Highly capable college graduate with excellent managerial experience would be considered for this new exciting field.