High Profile Resumes & LinkedIn Service

Posting ID : A1068547206
Date Posted : 2015-08-20
Category : Writing Editing Translation

My expertise is rewriting and enhancing the work of other professional resume writers. As a Certified Advanced Resume Writer (CARW) and a former hiring manger for a major staffing firm I have mastered the science of skillfully crafting resumes for maximum appeal and impact. I am the leader in my field. I help my clients become leading candidates and get multiple interviews. Only 28 percent of job seekers resumes actually get seen by a recruiter or hiring manager, despite their degrees and credentials? The other 72 percent of resumes get screened out by applicant tracking system (ATS) software. I also use software technology to optimize your resume by matching your resume to the keywords that the ATS is programmed to look for. This guarantees your resume gets seen by a recruiter and not screened out.

You need an exemplary resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile in today's job market. Presentation is a very important factor therefore I will enhance your resume with achievements and accomplishments that will make it a "must read" instead of a 10 second glance. I will showcase you as the obvious choose for the position, and eliminate any questions about whether you are the best candidate. Your resume is one of the most important documents you will own, therefore your resume must reflect importance and leadership. It must show how you can add to the success and value of a company. Getting hired is 30% actual skills and 70% presentation. I have inside knowledge of what employers respond to in a resume. In business it's not always the most qualified candidate who gets the interview it's the candidate who resume has the best presentation.

How The Process Works:
1) During the consultation I will conduct an in-depth review of your existing resume and address your needs and concerns.
2) Turnaround of 1-2 days to revise, edit or create a resume. If needed all resumes come with 30 days of free revisions.
3) I won't ask for any highly personal information such as your address or full name. You can put those finishing touches on your resume yourself.
4) A paypal invoice will be sent for secure transaction after all work is finalized by you.
5) Please view samples of my executive resumes (which have fictitious personal information to protect my clients) through the web addresses below and you will see why you deserve the best.


Cost & Services:
$30 - Resume revision with ATS optimization
$20 - LinkedIn Profile
$10 - Universal Cover letter

Don't hesitate to call or text me Lorenzo at

Some Other Postings