Posting ID : A1068546954
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Real Estate
Seeking talented, qualified and highly driven professional to join our team!
You will be responsible for touring and leasing apartments while providing highest quality of customer service. You will be accountable for ensuring the maximum occupancy of the property and resident retention.
- Greeting prospective tenants and determining their needs
- Touring prospects through apartment community, demonstrating amenities in a professional manner
- Managing lease negotiation process and closing the sale
- Assisting management team with resident relations/retention
- Answering incoming lead calls and emails
- Daily follow up with prospective leads
- Implementing and engaging in all community events
- Marketing and creative means to enhance community promotion
- Maintain compliance with Fair Housing laws and standards at all times
Other Responsibilities entail:
- Light upkeep/housekeeping of clubhouse
- Maintain curb appeal of community
- Accept rent, deposit, and other payments as necessary
- Assist management team with resident communications and reports as necessary
Some Saturdays required.
If interested in applying for the position, email your resume and cover letter.