Posting ID : A1068545639
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Admin Office
Sales Administrative Assistant - Farm Journal, Inc.
The Sales Administrative Assistant will work closely with National Sales Representatives to handle all aspects of organizing and enhancing the efforts of our sales organization. Responsibilities include handling multiple projects, working closely with the sales team on creating Power Point/Excel presentations and other sales material as well as pre, mid and post integrated advertising plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
These duties include, but are not limited to, the following: (Other duties may be assigned.)
* Provide support to the Account Managers including meeting details, special requests, calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports, phone and other office support.
* Designs and produces PowerPoint presentations and Excel reports for National Account Managers client meetings
* Consistently responds to all Customer requests for information, following through on all issues until resolved
* Responsibilities will include researching and creating tracking reports for items, brands, suppliers, and customers.
* This detail-oriented individual will also be responsible for basic administrative duties including: preparing weekly sales meeting materials, answering inquiries, organizing as needed, performing data entry and support in database maintenance.
* Maintain office equipment and office supply inventory
These qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Attention to details is a must
* Expert knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe
* 2 years sales support or administrative experience
* Must be highly organized and have determination and follow through to get things done
* Be able to handle multiple projects and people at the same time
* Must have a can-do" attitude