Posting ID : A1068545140
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Healthcare
We are seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) for a 10-11PM home health care visit in Fort Collins.
Join the Maxim team today and experience the joy of working in a culture of dedication, loyalty, and compassion. Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals makes Maxim one of the most dependable healthcare companies in the industry. Maxim has been making a difference in the lives of our caregivers, employees, and patients for more than 25 years. We invite you to experience the satisfaction of working with Maxim Healthcare Services!
- Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Current CPR certification, based on state requirements
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
- Reliable transportation
At Maxim we understand that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
- Flexible Scheduling & 24 hour On-call Service
- Competitive Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance & 401(k)
- Positive Work Environment
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
New grads welcome!
To apply: Call Melanie, Nicole, or Brandi at show Monday - Friday between 8:00 am & 5:00 pm