Posting ID : A1068544859
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Business Mgmt
Exciting opportunity to for an individual who can handle a shipping/packing department with a beef processing company. We are looking for a detail orientated person who will be able to organize and manage up to 150 pallets in a warehouse environment. This individual will be coordinating with sales and the office staff to load trucks with our final product as well as receiving incoming supply trucks.
* Organizing final product for load out
* Organizing pallets in the cooler
* Coordinating truck schedules
* Ensuring orders are filled correctly
* Create orders through in conjunction with our software
* Making sure all pallets are accounted for and inventoried correctly
* Supervise shipping/warehouse employees
* 3+ years shipping/warehouse experience
* Experience with coordinating trucks
* Experience in the beef industry is a plus
* USDA knowledge and experience is a plus
LimeSprings Beef offers a competitive salary along with a full benefits package.
If you would like to more about this job please reply with your resume.