Posting ID : A1068543981
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Manufacturing
Key Plastics LLC - Felton Plants has openings for Inspector Packers on our 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Our current shift schedules are 2nd shift (3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.) Monday - Friday and 3rd shift (11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.) Sunday - Thursday.
Inspector Packer responsibilities are as follows:
* Visually inspects all parts to ensure that the quality is acceptable.
* Run semi-automatic presses by inserting metal components
* Pack parts per packaging specifications.
* Maintain housekeeping to ensure safety and cleanliness at all times, especially around injection molding presses.
* Tracks scrap amounts by recording them on Production Analysis Sheet.
* Monitors the quality of parts by recording inconsistencies on the Concern Report.
* Monitors the quantity of production by using simple mathematical formulas and recording quantities on the Tracking Sheet.
* Assists with certifying as needed.
Complete an application at 12367 Mt. Olivet Rd, Felton, PA 17322 or email your resume.