Posting ID : A1068543491
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Writing Editing
Position: Editorial Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $30/hour DOE
A small association in Washington, DC is looking for a freelance Editorial Project Manager to join their team for about 3- 5 months.
The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years of publications management experience.
- Coordinate ongoing content production for magazines, newsletter, books, blog, website, and more.
- Edit content produced by internal teams and work into content production plan.
- Maintain relationships with writers, editors, and designers.
- Serve as senior writer/editor of the editorial style guide.
- Work with internal teams to manage budgets for editorial production.
- Draft content for newsletters, magazines, books, blog, website, social, and more.
- Supervise 3-5 staff members
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: DC30@jobalert.creativecircle.com
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com