Posting ID : A1068542932
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Sublets Temporary
Look at that view of downtown! If you're looking for accommodations in a good neighborhood that puts you close to the Papal festivities, than this is the place for you. Located on 19th street, next to Fairmount Ave., this 3 story row house is just a 0.5 mile walk to Benjamin Franklin Parkway, home to Philadelphia's museum district - where the Papal festivities will take place.
The studio is on the first floor of the house and is spacious, with a private bathroom and high ceiling that comfortably absorbs and disperses the natural light. It comes furnished, with a couch, desk, and bed. For a room of its size/location, the rent is a very reasonable $850/night (w/a 3 night minimum) during the week of the Pope's visit.
Everything is within walking distance! On Fairmount Ave, you have your choice of 19 restaurants; a tour bus that offers a 9 day pass to 5 museums; an ice cream parlor; rent-a-bike venders; and much more. The house also sits next to a bus stop, so you're never that far from everything Philly has to offer!
The best part is you're only 5 blocks from the Pope and the Art Museum.
Points of Note:
- Great location (0.5 miles to Papal festivities)
- Property type: House
- Accommodates: 2-3 people
- Non-Smoking/No pets
- Amenities: Central Air, Internet, Kitchen, Washer, Dryer, Backyard, Free Street Parking, Family/kid friendly home, Linens provided
- Availability: Week of the Pope's Visit / World Meeting of Families (9/20-9/28)
- Price: $850 per night (3 night minimum), *Online transfers are accepted
- Security Deposit: $800
- Cancelations: There will be a $500 standard cancellation fee + 50% refund for cancellations on or before August 31st. A cancellation between September 1st and September 19th will draw a $500 cancellation fee + 25% refund. After September 19th, a cancelation will result in forfeiture of all payments.
*Pictures available upon request
*There is another decent-sized space available at the same location. Inquire for further details.
To learn more, contact by phone at