Posting ID : A1068542779
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Healthcare
Horizon Home Health and Hospice is now hiring for a Full Time RN Case Managers for their Meridian and Caldwell Branches.
Coordinates and/or delivers all services provided in the home and in facilities utilizing computerized documentation system and telehealth. Provide patients with comprehensive care while maintaining continuity of care with all disciplines involved. Ensures quality and safe delivery of home health services.
- Valid Idaho Driver's license and current auto insurance
- RN licensed in the State of Idaho and Oregon or just Oregon
- Minimum 2 years of recent Home Health Case Management experience required
Other requirements to be a Horizon Home Health RN:
- Organized, efficient, and self-managing.
- Strong technical aptitude and comfortable with typing on small devices to perform documentation in the home.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong team skills.
- Physical Requirements--Physically available to work according to company policy.
- Evening and weekend rotational on-call is required with hours to be determined.
- Visual and hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written and verbal communication.
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity which may include occasional lifting of 50# and extensive bending, standing and kneeling.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations.