Posting ID : A1068541710
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Creative Gigs
Please apply if you are creative, even artsy, fun and easy going!
We're a casual dress, fun, thriving dot-com with a great work environment and plenty of growth in our future. If we've sparked your interest see the job description below to be sure you feel you would be a good fit!
Job Duties- General Description
* Styling products on a flat surface that will take pictures of the product. (No photography experience required)
* Must be computer literate with a desire to learn new things and computer programs.
* A highly stylized design aesthetic is a crucial requirement for potential applicants
* Must also keep up-to-date on the current fashions and styles
* Must be highly flexible, intuitive, creative and organized to meet the pressure and demands of a volume driven clothing photography studio while maintaining the highest quality standards when possible.
* Folding, steaming, organizing and stocking clothing will also be apart of the job.
* Must be creative and visually coordinated.
* Must be detail oriented
* Must maintain a fast pace
Additional Skills a Plus: Not a must...
* Photoshop CS5
* ms Office: Excel, Access, & Word
* Some photography experience
* Work with and/or around moving mechanical parts
* Noise level varies and can be loud
* AC and heated environment - Office Job
* Very fast paced environment
Additional Job Elements
* Demonstrates positive work attitude and leadership skills
* Demonstrates excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
* Demonstrates a commitment to a culture of safety
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
* Must provide proof of right to work in the US
* Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
* Must be able to read and take direction in English
* Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
* Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours
* Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
* Regular and Reliable Attendance
Starting Pay $9.50 hr.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for one of our TagsWeekly jobs, please click the apply button and then follow the steps given to schedule your interview. If you do not have access to a computer, no problem.
Apply in person at: 8:30a-5p, Monday - Friday.
560 SE 4th Ave. Ste 850
Hillsboro, OR 97123
1.*Please bring your resume in hand if you have one.
2. Come in the gate
3. Go to the back of the lot and around to the left
4. We are just past the truck school under the covered area.
5. The door says Suite 850