Posting ID : A1068541652
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Marketing Advertising Pr
We are looking for a full-time Performance Marketing Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will help manage digital marketing campaigns and foster successful client relationships. This position requires strong communication skills and a strong analytical background to optimize marketing campaigns to meet client objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in online marketing and be an independent self-starter with excellent data manipulation skills as well as the ability to think on their feet. This position provides an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team at a growing, supportive (and profitable!) agency.
- Build and optimize online marketing campaigns in Google, Bing-Yahoo! and other online search engines
- Support client account teams with the daily workflow of client projects
- Work to foster client relationships and communicate effectively with account team
- Compile and analyze data using advanced reporting tools; identify trends and apply (or create) tools for statistical analysis
- Identify and implement opportunities for optimization, including but not limited to creative and on-page testing, bid adjusts, budget allocation, and margin management.
- Track ROI & profitability of marketing campaigns using performance metrics and make strategic decisions as needed
- Communicate campaign performance to teams utilizing advanced reporting tools
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Attention to detail with strong capacity for problem solving
- Proven experience with statistical analysis and working with large data sets
- Ability to address issues on the fly and generate out-of-the-box solutions
- Proven self-starter with ability to juggle priorities and manage expectations
- Proficient in Excel with capacity to utilize formulas, pivot tables and scripts
- Passion for digital marketing and deep knowledge of the web
- Excellent communication skills and experience with customer service
- Bachelor's Degree required; preferably Business, Economics, Math/Statistics
- Search Engine Marketing experience preferred
- Any scripting language (PHP / ASP) experience or programming experience a plus
- Fluency in foreign languages a plus
- Familiarity with real estate industry and terminology a huge plus
- Sense of humor a must!
Qualified candidates: please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org