Posting ID : A1068541342
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Marketing Advertising Pr
Paid Fall 2015 Internship for New Tech Start-up! (Dupont Circle)
employment type: part-time
JackMyRep is hiring students with an entrepreneurial drive to help us hit the ground running as a new tech start-up! We are a rapidly growing internet marketing company that delivers Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Online Reputation Management, and Web Design & Development services to medical practices, law firms, financial service firms, and businesses in many other industries.
We are looking for energized summer interns who are currently pursuing a 4-year degree, preferably in business, and who are interested in quickly learning A LOT about the internet. Exceptional communication is imperative; strong writing skills and creative thinking are also extremely beneficial.
As an intern with JackMyRep, you will quickly learn about internet marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), brand reputation management, and more! You will also learn about start-up businesses, and become an integral part of helping JackMyRep achieve its initial goals as a brand new company. If you're interested in entrepreneurship, you don't want to miss this opportunity for hands-on education, and creating connections with other successful entrepreneurs.
Day-To-Day Internet Marketing Tasks
- Perform tasks to improve client reputation and visibility online
- Run and analyze reports on client keyword rankings and traffic reports
- Develop content concepts for our client social media, blogs and websites
- Communicate with development team to design small service-based websites for clients
- Assist in R & D for improving our client internet marketing campaigns and reputation management
Day-To-Day Business Development Tasks
- Document business development meetings, and contribute creative solutions and ideas
- Perform tasks to improve JackMyRep reputation and visibility online
- Run and analyze reports on JackMyRep keyword rankings and traffic reports
- Help evaluate current practices with an eye toward increased quality and efficiency
- Current college or university student, preferably studying business
- Confident, professional, entrepreneurial and energetic individual
To apply, please submit your resume, and a cover letter to email@example.com. Applications without the previously stated attachments will not be considered.