Posting ID : A1068541306
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Healthcare
We are seeking a skilled Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work in our client's home providing direct patient care.
Our client is a pediatric case located in Philomath, OR. He is a male with trach, vent, and gtube needs. The shifts are 10-12 hours long. He lives at home with his family in a clean, well-organized home. We ask that our nurses commit to at least two shifts per week.
We are looking for someone to work in Philomath, OR.
The shifts are 10-12 hours long.
We are looking for part-time and full-time nurses.
- Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Minimum one (1) year of nursing experience required
- Home health experience preferred
- Reliable transportation
The ideal candidate will have experience with trach, vent and g-tube management. Ventilator experience is not required as we are willing to train the right individual.
- Flexible Scheduling & 24 hour on-call Service
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit