Posting ID : A1068541278
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Art Media Design
Our fast paced graphic and fabrication studio is looking for a high energy person to join our production team. We work in a team oriented environment and we excel at serving different trade and commercial local markets. We have awesome clients and work on truly exciting projects. There's always something new to learn and we're willing to train the right candidate.
We're looking for someone with a production background that's also interested in fabricating sets, display signs, and graphics. We produce most of our projects from our client's designs and concepts.
Applicant should be knowledgeable in and comfortable with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Display House/Sign Shop or large format print house experience a plus. Grahpic Design experience useful, but this is not a graphic design job,
We recently added 3D additive and subtractive printing equipment so 3D software knowledge would be a bonus but not a requirement. This job also involves CNC routing and we're willing to train the right person in that category.
There's also potential to move into management or a senior level position down the road for the right candidate.
Job Duties include some of the following:
- discussing projects with clients and relaying that information to the team
- preparing client art for production and prepress work
- quality checks to make sure client project is to spec
- occasionally creating native art for production
- loading and operating bank of large format printers, vinyl cutters, laminating and fabrication equipment, 3D printers and CNC routers
- operating various graphics and fabrication equipment
- communicating with other team members regarding job status
*NON Tobacco users only.
*Must be able to lift 50lbs.
*Must have a good sense of humor.
*Must be able to quickly re-prioritize as needed and be a great communicator.
*Overtime is required as work demands so some scheduling flexibility is needed.