Posting ID : A1068541247
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Retail Wholesale
APPLY ONLINE NOW!:
or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Minnesota Merchandiser"
SAS Retail provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, distributors, and wholesalers, within the grocery, mass, home/hardware, and drug channels.
We are currently looking for PT Merchandisers that will be responsible for servicing stores, re-merchandising products, and performing other miscellaneous merchandising activities.
As a Merchandiser, you are responsible for conducting resets & surveys, tagging & placement of new items, displaying signage & assembly of products, processing product recalls, managing deliveries, and capturing & submitting reports at a store level.
Work hours are Monday through Thursday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm! Pay is $11.00 per hour!
Related merchandising or retail experience is preferred, but not required.
The position works either in a team environment, or independently based upon the project. Primary job functions require exercising independent judgment.
- Prior POG and Merchandising experience.
- Prior Reset and Plan-o-gram experience.
- Have reliable transportation and can arrive to work on time.
- Are able to work in a team environment and take directions from others.
- Stand, bend, or stoop for entire shift.
- Stock and/or reposition merchandise.