Posting ID : A1068541223
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Healthcare
? Coordinates all aspects of patient care in accordance with Medicare/Medicaid regulations and the agency's policies.
? Develops and maintains patient's plan of care in accordance with the physician's order.
? Performs patient assessments within the required guidelines.
? Determines action steps for goal achievement with patient's physician and the Director of Nursing.
? Evaluates patient responses, in order to review and make appropriate adjustments to treatment in accordance with the physician's plan of care.
? Performs supervisory visits of Home Health Aides, Certified Nurse's Aides.
? Contributes to the agency's quality management practices.
? Coordinates client billing with the Finance Department based on process of insurance authorization and approval.
1) Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
2) Ohio Registered Nurse licensure
3) Current CPR/First Aid certificate.
4) Minimum of one year acute care experience; one year home health care nursing preferred, not mandatory. Agency will train.
5) Must have effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to organize and manage time effectively.
6) Must demonstrate the ability to interact with individuals performing related work within the Home Health community and or local agencies.