Posting ID : A1068540824
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Healthcare
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN-EXPERIENCED (MARLBORO)
LONG TERM CARE PHARMACY
SEEKING EXPERIENCED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN WITH STRONG COMPUTER AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS.CUSTOMER SERVICE IS KEY.
Technician prepares, counts, labels, packages, and dispenses pharmaceuticals for Pharmacists approval. The Pharmacy Technician interacts with the other departments in the pharmacy in an effort to provide accurately dispensed prescriptions on a scheduled basis according to predetermined delivery times.
We offer a competitive salary & a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees.
WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT TREATS YOU LIKE FAMILY!!!
STRONG COMPUTER SKILLS.
EXCELLENT ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS.
EXCELLENT TELEPHONE MANOR.
STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
DETAIL-ORIENTED AND THE ABILITY TO WORK INDEPENDENTLY.
KNOWLEDGE OF AUTO-MED A PLUS
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Previous pharmacy technician experience preferred.
3. Previous pharmacy or a health care setting experience preferred.
4. Ability and willingness to successfully complete a pharmacy technician certification program with one (1) year of practical experience.
5. Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
6. PTCB Certified A MUST!!!!!!
7. 3PM TO 11PM OR 6PM TO 2AM
Location: MONMOUTH COUNTY
Compensation: EXPERIENCE BASED
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.