Posting ID : A1068540763
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Salon Spa Fitness
Retro Fitness of Hackensack is seeking highly motivated individuals with a desire to evolve with one of Forbes Magazines fastest growing companies of 2015!
The positions being offered are;
*Front Desk Associate*
Ideal candidates for the Front Desk position must be reliable and possess the following:
- Customer service oriented.
- Fitness minded a plus.
- Punctual, responsible and detail oriented.
- CPR/AED training preferred.
- Prior experience in a retail setting is preferred.
Responsibilities of the Front Desk include but not limited to:
- Greeting and checking in members as they come in.
- Resolving customer issues in an effective manner.
- Membership sales and retention.
- Following up with prospects.
- Selling in store merchandise such as Retro Blends Shakes, cooler drinks, pro shop items etc.
- Ensuring a safe and clean health club environment for members and staff.
- Opening and closing the facility if scheduled.
- Following company policies and procedures.
*Availability to work various shifts including opening, closing, and weekends is looked upon as very favorable.
**Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone that applies in person will be disqualified as a candidate.