Posting ID : A1068540299
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Customer Service
FULL TIME ROLE
Monday - Friday
Hourly wage: $13-15 p/hour dependent on experience
Provide first level support by taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using the incident management and request fulfillment processes.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Refer to training & support documentation, collaborate with team members, and exercise common sense on problem resolution.
Project a professional company image through phone and email interaction.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Address, analyze and resolve basic incidents and requests within the designated SLA's.
* Diagnose and troubleshoot network issues, hardware and software applications using documented processes and procedures.
* Provide Tier 1 troubleshooting of cell phones, smartphones and mobile broadband devices.
* Facilitate all moves, additions, changes and disconnect requests for mobile devices.
* Accurately log and track all incidents and requests using enterprise incident management System.
* Manage workflows and improve efficiencies for optimal response and resolution times.
* Escalate to second-level support when appropriate and exercise good judgment by involving management as necessary.
* Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
* Document resolutions and update self-help and staff knowledge bases.
Actively engage in continuous improvement by recommending content, solutions, or alternative processes that may improve the customer experience or our operational efficiencies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
* A+ certification required.
* College coursework or 1-2 years previous technical support or other IT-related experience required.
* Knowledge of mobile devices, including hardware, operating systems and applications strongly preferred.
* Duties require professional verbal and written communications skills, computer and internet literacy with the ability to learn necessary software applications.
Ideal candidate is strongly self-motivated, can work under minimal supervision, and displays an apparent sense of urgency with the ability to follow through to completion any and all undertakings and assigned tasks.
Position requires almost exclusive work using a telephone and computer.
This position interfaces daily with sensitive client data.
Drug screening and background checks required for all candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
Reply to this job posting with both an up-to-date resume AND a cover letter regarding your suitability and detailing why you are interested in this role.
As this role requires a high level of attention to detail, a cover letter must be submitted for you to be considered for this position.
In your cover letter, please write a few brief paragraphs regarding why you believe you are suitable for this opportunity.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, due to the high volume of resumes that we receive, we are unable to respond to queries individually and only those who meet the Experience Requirements, submit a Cover Letter and are selected for interview will be contacted.