Posting ID : A1068539686
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Software Qa Dba Etc
Position Title: Risk Analyst
* Completed Masters Degree or Doctorate Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline
* Experience creating algorithms, and programming in C++ or C#
* 2+ years experience in performing risk assessment through surveys, data analysis, or inversion methods
* Visual Basic experience to perform programming in Microsoft Excel
* Must have excellent communication skills, comfortable presenting data to inform various audiences
* Prior experience with Java, Perl, R, or Python
* Monte Carlo, or other probabilistic sampling experience
Description of Role/Responsibilities:
We are currently seeking a Risk Analyst to support operations in our risk assessment group in Columbus, Ohio. The Analyst will be responsible for performing risk analysis, data manipulation, and programming to support assessment figures. Qualified candidates will need to have excellent communication skills, and desire to manipulate data through research, analysis, programming, and presentation stages. Qualified candidates will have completed a formal education to the PH.D or Masters Degree level, and have prior experience performing extensive research with a scientific focus. If you are looking to grow your career with one of the most reputable firms in Columbus, Ohio, this is the opportunity for you!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future
Please to apply