Posting ID : A1068539271
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Customer Service
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
1. Identifying and indexing all incoming faxes to the appropriate file, on a daily and timely basis.
2. Scans paper documents and completes imaging process.
3. Follows document destruction procedures.
4. Adheres to HIPPA and other sensitive data regulations, policies, and procedures.
5. Process information by compiling, coding, categorizing, and verifying information and data.
6. Photocopying of original two sided documents to covert to one sided documents.
7. Opens and sorts incoming paper mail.
8. Identify and classify documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as document type, function, or other classification.
9. Retrieves images.
10. Operates data capture equipment safely.
11. Operates data capture technology to import digitized documents into document management system.
12. Search electronic sources, such as databases or repositories, or manual sources for information.
13. Follow clearly established and defined procedures and know when to escalate for higher review.
14. Challenges include complete high volumes of work while meeting quality, productivity, and timeliness standards.
15. Additional duties as required.
• High school diploma or GED
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• PC literate, proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Six months in a service type office or customer service setting