Posting ID : A1068538243
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Volunteers
Beacon Hospice Seeks Local Volunteers
Beacon Hospice provides quality end-of-life care to local terminally-ill patients out of its Fall River office. We are looking for caring and compassionate individuals in your area. Volunteers can provide much needed support to patients and their families in a number of ways including:
- friendly visits with patients on an ongoing basis,
- sitting vigils,
- knitting blankets/crocheting afghans,
- organizing craft projects, and,
- providing music therapy, reiki or pet therapy
- Veterans to provide one-on-one companionship to other veterans
Below is the local facility where volunteers are needed:
Dighton Nusing Home as well as Homecare.
For more information, interested volunteers should contact Erin Hassell, Volunteer Coordinator, at ext. 108 or .