Posting ID : A1068537218
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Art Media Design
Virtuance is the nation's leading real estate photography and virtual tour provider, and the creator of HDReal, the revolutionary automated image processing system designed exclusively for real estate. We are seeking qualified, experienced aerial photographers to join our team and shoot for clients in the residential and commercial sector in Austin.
As a Virtuance Aerial Photographer your responsibility includes photographing the property on time, naming the photos, and uploading them to our servers. We handle everything else including all image processing, scheduling, client communications, image deliveries, client billing, and other administrative and logistical tasks.
We pay a percentage of the total price of the package ordered by the agent. More details will be provided after initial contact.
- Much provide proof of Section 333 Exemption from the FAA
- Must provide proof of insurance with a minimum of $1mm of liability coverage
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Available at least 2 full days a week
- Own a current and legal driver's license and reliable vehicle
- Meet ALL equipment requirements: please be specific with your exact equipment specifications to be considered
1. DJI Phantom 3, Inspire 1, S900 or better, must be able to bracket 5 images (No GoPro).
- Please note: bracketing 5 does not guarantee the camera will work with our systems.
2. Laptop with either Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit or Mac OS X
3. Smartphone (iPhone or Android)
4. Reliable Internet connection
- You will be required to read and demonstrate knowledge of the Virtuance Aerial Photographer Handbook. This includes a written and aerials test.
- You will be required to photograph a property that satisfies all of our photographic needs.
If you meet all of these requirements and are interested in learning more about joining our team, please apply via
We will promptly be in touch with qualified candidates. Thanks for your interest in Virtuance, the market leader in real estate photography and digital imaging technology.