Posting ID : A1068537190
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Web Html Info Design
Check out our post at myrollcall.com/jobs or read below:
Are you a front-end developer looking to gain experience at a fully-funded startup? Want to work on a product that helps time & budget-strapped volunteers bring people together? MyRollCall is the all-in-one solution for volunteer alumni leaders to engage alumni, create events, and stay in touch. And we need your help!
MyRollCall is looking for a creative & dynamic front end web developer to join our team full time. You'll be part of a small team so your voice and ideas will matter! This developer will be responsible for taking product requirements, screen shots, templates, and rough UI/UX suggestions to implement, test, and deploy on our web site.
- A creative and aesthetic eye for producing good looking web sites and pages. We have designers to help with the UX and look and feel, but we expect this position to be able to implement pages and flows that are clean, efficient, and self explanatory.
- Experience implementing sophisticated web sites with MySQL as the backend database
- Comfortable with all browsers on both mobile and desktop
- Proficient with git and agile development processes.
- Familiarity with web site debugging on at least one of the major platforms.
- Familiarity with PhpFox or social networking
- Prior experience with programmatic interfaces to mass emailers like MailGun or MailChimp (we use Mailgun).
- Proficient with Linux servers, including Linux shell commands, Linux networking environment, and system maintenance and backups.
- Experience in large volume CMS and social networking sites.
Please send examples or links to your work along with your resume. This is a full time position at our office in downtown Austin. No recruiters please.