Posting ID : A1068537115
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Free Stuff
Ok, this is the above ground pool we bought and used a few seasons ago. I stored it covered but outside. I think it is all complete - but I'm not going to try to set up just to see. If you need parts, this is a great buy for $0. If you need a complete pool - its a gamble - but still worth the zero dollars you put in ....
The pump still works. the 2 valves are there. The poles all seem to be there. And it was not leaking when I put it away.
So there you go. Take it or leave it.
Here are my rules:
1) Yes. If you see the ad, it is still there.
2) No, I won't hold it for anyone
3) TEXT me, and I will give you my address. Make sure you mention WHAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.
4) I will reply with the order of my reply. Like: You are #4. That gives you a good idea whether you have a chance or not.
5) It is not my problem if you want to come from San Antonio, and you have to risk all that gasoline. 6) I give stuff away on CL periodically. My general experience is, that if you want it, and get into the car the moment you get the address, you usually would have gotten the stuff.
7) Once something is picked up, I will text the rest of the respondents to say it is gone (and I will take down the ad)
I have a few other things listed here for free, so use the button on the right to see if you want more of the stuff I am offering.