Posting ID : A1068536731
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Sales
Our firm is searching for direct/residential/B2B sales experts. This position is entry-level with the possibility of rapid advancement for the right candidate.
Account representatives are eligible for enrollment in our Management in Training (MIT) program. Account representatives/management trainees will be trained to lead the sales and marketing efforts of our field offices and "fast-tracked" into a managerial position. MIT program enrollees general earn management status within 6-8 months.
Account representatives/management trainees are responsible for:
- New customer acquisitions
- Improving customer retention
- Handling customer complaints, discrepancies, requests and inquiries
- Coordinating the installation, removal or change of services and equipment
- Prior outside, residential, direct, business-to-business, retail or telecommunications sales experience preferred, but not required
- Prior experience in a customer service role preferred, but not required
- An ability to handle multiple, competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills and follow-through
To be a member of our team, you must be able to pass a background and drug screen.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (678) 291-9956.