Posting ID : A1068536634
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Retail Wholesale
Nest is a locally-owned neighborhood children's boutique specializing in children's fashion for ages newborn to size 12. We are looking for energetic, friendly sales people who enjoy working in a fast-paced boutique environment. We are passionate about our brands, our customers and employees, and we are looking for sales people who share this passion. This job is best suited for an applicant with a long term interest in retail, fashion and/or sales - we give our employees a lot of responsibility and it's a great environment to learn more about running a small business. We are looking for candidates who are interested in growing into management positions. Extensive and intensive training is required.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Developing relationships with our customers in order to meet and exceed sales goals
* Executing a high level of customer service
* Maintaining store standards and representing the Nest brand
* Opening & closing the store, as well as maintaining the POS
* Tagging & restocking, sorting and folding as well as light cleaning
* Demonstrated interest in retail, fashion and merchandising - previous retail experience is preferred but not required - a strong work ethic is most important!
* Comfortable working both independently and collaborating with a team
* Detail oriented and organized
* Reliable & self-motivated
* Ability to learn quickly
* Excellent communicator
* High level of ownership, accountability and interpersonal skills
* Enjoy spending time with children
* Computer literate and comfortable with social media
* Ideally a one year commitment - most employees stay longer!
Details of the Position:
* Full day shifts including availability on weekends
* We would love to find someone who wants to make a career of this - we do have the potential to salary
* Our business is growing, and we require employees who are adaptable and flexible - this also means there is a lot of opportunity to grow with Nest
If you are interested, please email the following information:
2.Three business references
3. Three personal references
4.We will not open attachments; please cut and paste the information into your email!
5.If we are interested, we will respond with a brief application via email.
Nest is an equal opportunity employer.
Nest is Denver's premier neighborhood boutique for girls ages newborn to 12 years and boys ages newborn to 8 years. We offer distinctive, whimsical clothing as well as curated gifts and novel community programming. Our brands are inspired by kids who like to express, explore and create, and we are proud to be the city's only locally-owned source for the Tea Collection. Nest is a destination store for parents who want to go beyond the internet to see and touch merchandise, and beyond chains and big box stores for unique yet practical clothing and gifts. At Nest, we emphasize affordability, community and customer service to help nurture your child from crib to classroom. Nest was named Reader's Choice 2014, 2013 & 2012 and Best Children's Boutique 2011 by 5280 Magazine. www.nestdenver.com