Posting ID : A1068535463
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Real Estate
IF YOUR ARE LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO CONTRIBUTE TO A REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY ON A CLEAR EXPONENTIAL GROWTH PATH THEN THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN SEEKING. WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS, AND WE OFFER A LAID BACK YET FUN AND PROFESSIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SELF MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL WHO ENJOYS MULTI-TASKING IN A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT AND IS CAPABLE OF LEARNING NEW TASKS. THIS POSITION REPORTS DIRECTLY TO THE VICE PRESIDENT OF LAND DEVELOPMENT. THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION, MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
Coordinate company's development contractors from pre-construction through the timely delivery of finished lots, ensuring compliance with all established specifications, quality standards, schedules and budgets. Ensure jurisdiction acceptance and successful release from existing bonds.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
* Assist with the selection and coordination of planners, civil engineers, surveyors, landscape architects, biologists, and other consultants involved in the project planning, design and permitting process.
* Review engineering and survey issues related to sites.
* Assist VP of Land Development with obtaining the permits necessary to develop proposed projects in a timely manner.
* Manage all development contractors and ensure the efficient scheduling of their work to facilitate a smooth production process.
* Prepare and update development timeline and progress reports documenting job status for submission to the VP of Land Development.
* Continually monitor job sites for inefficiency and waste.
* Review contractors request for payment and submit them to the Land Development project manager in a timely manner.
* Establish and maintain professional working relationships with City and County officials, land developers, engineers, utility representatives, inspectors and other company team members.
* Attend weekly site meetings and conduct them as needed.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER. THANK YOU.