Posting ID : A1068535457
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Real Estate
Leasing & Concierge - Part Time (Renton)
Looking for a new career?
Provide high quality leasing, resident retention and functions for a high end apartment community. This individual is responsible for providing exceptional service to community residents, future residents and quality relations with co-workers. Excellent compensation package.
Basic responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Greeting all residents, future residents and internal team members in a professional manner
-Keeping a high level of service in mind with every task while resolving conflict to benefit all concerned parties
-Bookkeeping and clerical work
-Facilitating all aspects in the apartment leasing process
-Enhancing the quality of life for residents by organizing and promoting community events and concierge services.
-Planning and executing on site marketing and advertising directives
-Vigilant tracking of market trends and implementation of said tracking through outreach and market surveys.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Some apartment experience
- 2+ Years in the apartment business
- Leasing experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Projection of a professional image by following dress code and appearance standards as set forth by the community
- Strong customer service background and skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office software's and clerical skills
- Familiarity with AMSI, Yardi, Rent Roll, Yieldstar, MRI, and/or LRO is a plus
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent telephone skills
- A positive, upbeat attitude
- Sales and management skills
-Compensation: Dealt on Experience + Commission
-This part-time employment is three (3) days per week including Saturdays but may need add'n assistance from time to time.
Please provide resume when responding to this posting.