Posting ID : A1068535426
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Healthcare
Physically disabled woman, mid-50's, needs part-time Personal Attendant/Assistant/Companion to maintain independent lifestyle. Up to 30 hours a week, Hourly wage starting at $9.04. Must be available in the mornings starting at 10 am, Mon-Fri. Hours are negotiable. Must be able to provide 3 references. As a companion, this is a long-term position.
REQUIREMENTS: Candidate must:
- Be professional, friendly, trustworthy, flexible, dependable and responsible.
- Have an energetic, positive attitude and ability to be motivational support in maintaining daily exercise & therapy routines, good health and special dieting.
- Must be willing to use own vehicle for transportation.
(However, ALL gas expenses are required to be paid for BY THE EMPLOYER.)
- Knowledgeable & understanding of physical needs and/or willing to learn.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include:
Personal Care Needs:
- Supervise spending habits, budgeting, help control finances with banking/checking accounts and bill payments getting paid on time.
- Transferring to & from treadmill daily.
- Transportation to & from appointments, therapy, or destinations 2-3 times weekly.
- Daily electronic/verbal communications with family members & friends.
- Taking the dog out for daily exercise.
*There will be no Toileting needs, the client is capable of dressing, bathing and grooming herself.
- Washing dishes, Cleaning kitchen.
- Daily laundry, folding and putting clothes away.
- Full housekeeping of bedroom, bathroom and other rooms primarily used.
- Listing for purchase supplies needed.
- Grocery shopping for supplies needed & other shopping requests.
- Healthy diet meal preparation and cooking.
In your email please be sure to include:
- Your contact info (email and/or phone number)
- A brief description of yourself and work history (or experience in home care or similar field)
- A little bit about what makes you qualified for/interested in this position