Posting ID : A1068535308
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Marketing Advertising Pr
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for daily negotiation activities in support of our network expansion efforts within a specified geographical territory. Work closely and cultivate relationships with key real estate clients, such as Real Estate Investment Trusts, National and Local Property Management Groups, Property Owners, to secure building access in a timely manner. Proactively identify build opportunities for review and approval by Senior Leadership, supervise third party vendors and contractors performing due diligence duties, and support sales personnel on buildings requiring immediate access. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Negotiate with landlords and their agents, particularly in Class A locations, in order to preserve the Company's rights and meet the Company's contractual and regulatory obligations.
- Collaborate with sales peers on near and long-term market development needs, customer escalations, and communication of back-office process and system enhancements.
- Manage daily tasks, funnel activities, and drive exemplary productivity metrics. Understands and successfully positions the Comcast Business value proposition to building developers, owners, and Property Managers.
- Attend industry events within the specified territory and support marketing efforts within the real estate community and with other key decision makers to introduce Comcast Business.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve real estate and lease-related issues, as needed, to meet internal or external deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be willing and able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 5+ years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer