Posting ID : A1068535306
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Marketing Advertising Pr
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for assisting Sales and Marketing leadership utilizing tools and resources to effectively present the Company's products and services to customers and prospects. Meets with appropriate Sales and Marketing colleagues to discuss partnership strategy and support including Sales team onboarding, Channel Lineup guides, Customer events (responsible for strategy to execution of events), Internal referral programs, Competitive Updates, Day-to-Day prospecting tools with brand guidelines, ProBuild support and some budget management. Provides daily status of projects, deadlines, and performance to management. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for sales teams. Partners closely with the West Division team as well as other regional teammates.
- Researches, writes, and develops supporting marketing materials and presents recommendations to Marketing Manager or internal committee.
- Reviews literature pertaining to the current marketing project and previous marketing materials used in the assignment area.
- Acts as a point of contact for questions on department communications materials.
- Provides leadership and oversight to lower-level Marketing Specialists.
- Gathers materials of competitive companies in the field.
- Assists in translating business needs into analysis designs providing insight, knowledge, and understanding of customers, products, and industries.
- Helps to create reporting to measure success of Marketing programs.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer