Posting ID : A1068535298
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Marketing Advertising Pr
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the administration, research and coordination of Market Development expansion in the Seattle region.
Support the Market Development team in the Expansion of the Seattle Metro Area.
- Collaborate with sales teams on near and long-term market development needs, customer escalations, and communication of back-office process and system enhancements.
- Manage daily tasks and drive exemplary productivity metrics.
Understands and successfully positions the Comcast Business value proposition to building developers, owners, and Property Managers.
- Ensure contracts meet all submission criteria and compliance requirements and approve or reject contracts as appropriate.
- Review contract and validate services with customer to ensure accuracy.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in processes and procedures and recommend solutions.
- Responsible for research that require an advanced technical knowledge.
- Responsible for orders that require an advanced technical knowledge.
- Supports multi-location customers with multiple services at each location.
- Support the Market Development team by utilizing various systems to update, research and input orders for potential construction.
- Work cross functionally with various departments to ensure the success of commercial market development in the region
- Serve as primary interface with identified customer IT/technical personnel/vendor/VAR.
- Navigate through multiple systems to build, track, and monitor orders.
- Interface with various levels of sales, operations, engineering, and other functional groups to ensure order flows appropriately.
- Meet scorecard productivity/quality metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer