Posting ID : A1068535002
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Legal Paralegal
Fast-pace high volume law firm seeks a full-time Personal Injury Paralegal/Case Manager. Interested candidates must meet the following qualifications:
1. Work FULL TIME Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm (at times earlier or later depending on court hearings).
2. High school diploma, college degree preferred.
3. 1+ year(s) experience as a Personal Injury Paralegal/Case Manager.
4. Case management software experience preferred.
5. Computer literacy IS A MUST. Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
6. Excellent communication and administrative skills.
8. Must be organized, self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
9. Must be able to work in a team environment. Responsible for assisting with managing day to day legal casework for the firm in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
10. Must be able to multitask to handle tasks quickly and tactfully with all staff levels and the public.
11. Act as liaison between client and the attorney.
The job tasks listed above are subject to change and may not reflect all tasks required. You can expect that as the firm continues to grow, certain tasks may be re-distributed in an effort to concentrate skills. Any change in tasks will be discussed with you in advance.
No phone calls please. Thank you.