Posting ID : A1068534891
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : General Labor
Please read Carefully before apply! This is a 3rd SHIFT POSITION 40 hours a week and OT availability. Candidates will have to work one Saturday or Sunday on a roating schedule. The reason this position is open is because past candidates are not reliable. Any potential candidates must be commit to the hours and be reliable and have reliable transportation.
Top Three Skills:
injection molding, inspection, packaging
Production Helpers total
- 3rd shift (11:45pm to 8:00am)
- individual's need to have previous work experience within a manufacturing environment.
- responsible for packaging finished products into boxes for shipment, counting inventory, visual inspections, etc.
- must be able to work standing for the entire shift.
Must have previous experience working within a high-speed manufacturing environment.
Plastic Injection Molding production company. Work environment is very clean & organized. A/C in the whole building!
- high school diploma or GED.
- Performance Measures: keeping up with the production pace, attendance, attitude, willingness to work OT & weekends if/when needed.
- 1st day responsibilities: previous manufacturing experience.
- Best vs Avg: best employees have previously worked in a fast-paced mfg environment, positive working attitude, eager to take on challenges.
- Dis-Qual's: none.
Training on 1st shift for all new hires, will transition to their designated shifts after 1-week of training. Shift differential will kick in once they transition to either 2nd or 3rd shift.
- What experience do you have working in a high-speed repetitive manufacturing environment?
- What industry is this experience within? What product lines?
- Experience with plastic injection molding equipment, machines, products, etc?