Posting ID : A1068534791
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Security
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS !!!SECURITY OFFICERS AND SITE SUPERVISOR
POSITIONS CURRENTLY OPEN: Inland Empire
*Must have a current/valid Guard Card license issued by the State of CA
Purpose: Observe and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the safety and security of client personnel and property.
* Patrol facility or stand post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
* Provide outstanding customer service.
* Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as property or equipment damage, presence of unauthorized persons, theft or unusual occurrences.
* Report all incidents, accidents, or emergencies as required. Act as a first responder to any emergencies or suspicious activities.
* Act as an ambassador to the clients, management and PACWEST.
Minimum qualifications and requirements:
* Possess and maintain a current guard card
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Ability to read, write, and speak the English language
* Must have reliable means of communication and reliable means of transportation
* Adhere to professional grooming standards
* Have a clean criminal background
* Team work
* Must possess a professional attitude
* Computer literate is a plus
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
* Security, military, or law enforcement background is a plus.
At PACWEST we contract for the highest wages and best benefits for our employees, wages that are in line with or above market rates. Apply with PACWEST today and be a part of our winning team.
There are many good security companies, but only a few companies that offer great security and exceptional customer service. PACWEST Security Services' reputation precedes all others. PACWEST is a privately owned state licensed security guard company. Organically grown since 1994, our success has not been from acquisition, but from the dedication of our employees and the unwavering loyalty of our clients. Our corporate office is located in Costa Mesa, California, with branch offices in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Ontario and the Bay Area. PSS focuses on uniformed Unarmed Security, Private Vehicle Patrol, Fire Life Safety and Training Services.
Career Level Required Entry Level
Education Required High School or equivalent
Job Type Employee
Apply in person or Contact us for more information
2990 Inland Empire Blvd. #104
Ontario, CA 91764
Human Resources Generalist / Recruiter