Posting ID : A1068534789
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Customer Service
compensation: compensation packages based on experience will be disucssed during the interview
employment type: employee's choice
Customer Service and Medical Billing position(s) available full or part time.
Local DME and SNF supply company is seeking an energetic, organized individual for customer service, medical billing and collections to join our team in servicing SNF's and home based customers with Oxygen, Respiratory and DME products.
Must be able to demonstrate teamwork, take direction and work independently.
Possible field work involved for candidates with medical/nursing or respiratory knowledge. Current licensing is not required for this position.
A preferred candidate will have basic knowledge in processing new and existing referrals coming from a Physicians office, Hospital, Skilled Nursing Facility and Sleep Disorder Centers for home based Oxygen, Respiratory, Sleep and DME supply both for the end user and in commercial settings.
A preferred candidate will possess the following;
1. Answer and direct light to moderate multiple phone lines.
2. Verify customer Insurance benefits.
3. Basic knowledge of SNF, PPO, Medicare,Medi-Cal and Cal-Optima.
4. Some knowledge of medical insurance billing codes and procedures.
5. Some knowledge of Oxygen, Sleep, Respiratory and DME (Durable Medical Equipment).
6. Work in a fast-paced environment.
7. Maintain great attendance record.
8. Work collections while maintaining strong relationships with current clients.
9. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This can be a very rewarding position working with and helping those needing or supplying health assistance in the medical community. Much of our business is proprietary and individuals with similar experiences or knowledge to those posted can be a valuable asset. We hope to have an opportunity to also review those candidates for possible employment.