Posting ID : A1068534691
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Architect Engineer Cad
Building a career at Granite, may be the most valuable thing you could do. . .
Since 1922 Granite Construction has built some of America's largest infrastructure projects; highways, bridges, dams, rail, power and other "heavy civil" projects. Additionally, many of our offices provide high quality concrete, asphalt and gravel products for the construction industry. At Granite, we believe that our greatest asset is our people. We build careers by encouraging creativity and providing opportunities for development. Our employees reflect our core values: Honesty, Integrity, Fairness, Accountability, Consideration of Others, Pursuit of Excellence, Reliability, Safety and Citizenship.
Are we right for you, are you right for us? Why not find out!
Objective: Perform quality checks on Design files, process work orders and generate field file for survey crews on the I-4 Ultimate project in Orlando, FL. Create 3D models for machine control (Trimble).
* Calculate Alignments and Profiles.
* Understand standard Base Option Groups.
* Create 3d model of Roadway w/ Sub-grades.
* Generate line work for use with survey.
* Generate 3d surface of proposed Roadway.
* Generate cross sections of roadway project.
* Analyze and compare cross sections to Project drawings or digital files.
* Generate quantities of Roadway and Sub-grade.
* Recognize plan errors.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to perform quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines.
* Skilled in Microsoft programs such as Excel and Word.
* Ability to run a CAD program such as Terra-model, Auto cad, AC Civil 3D, Micro-station or TBC.
* Ability to calculate alignments and profiles from documents or digital files.
* Understand how to generate line work for use with survey.
* Understand and be able to create 3d points and export point files for field Survey use.
* Ability to process and verify field data accuracy.
* Ability to generate deliverables such as reports or drawings.
About Granite Construction Incorporated
Granite Construction Incorporated is a member of the S&P 400 Index and is the parent company of Granite Construction Company, one of the nation's largest heavy civil contractors and construction materials producers.
Granite Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities and a Drug-Free Workplace.
How to apply: Please use the following link into your browser address bar: