Posting ID : A1068534571
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Event Gigs
Brand Ambassador Casting Call
(Chicago) (Part-Time) (Freelance)
Optimist Inc. is a creative agency that thrives on innovation and true firsts. We are founded on the simple belief that authenticity and passion reign supreme.
We are currently seeking to expand our network and build relationships with qualified Brand Ambassadors for part-time and freelance positions for upcoming events.
- Excellent at communication with an approachable, outgoing personality.
- Positive, upbeat team player.
- Able to work individually and take initiative in fast-paced environments.
- Punctual and well-spoken with professional appearance and demeanor.
- Possess the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift in excess of 25 lbs.
- Stay on task with minimal supervision.
- Previous event experience desired, but not required.
- Interest and knowledge in fitness and sports such as basketball, running, and football desired, but not required.
- Working cell phone with voicemail.
- Reliable transportation.
- Checks email regularly.
- Events tend to vary, however general responsibilities include but are not limited to: event set up, check-in, bag check, event teardown, and general support to the production team.
- Competitive pay rate.
To be considered, please contact "chicagostaffing [AT] optimistinc [DOT] com" with "BA Casting Call" in the subject line. Applicants will only be considered if they reply with both a resume and headshot.
Interviews will take place before the end of August.