Posting ID : A1068534482
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Web Html Info Design
Digital Assets, Inc. is a full-service web development company based in the Denver Tech Center offering Web Design and Development services looking for experienced web/application developer for full time hire or possible contract. Digital Assets also provides services such as search engine optimization and marketing, content management tools, web hosting, email marketing tools, maintenance and support.
Responsible for website development, launch and maintenance of assigned clients' websites including troubleshooting issues as they arise, copy revisions, video uploads, interactive features and re-design. Develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, SEO, social media content, database administration and other software and technical consultation are all elements of this position.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven experience in web development and interface design
- Strong knowledge of WordPress Theme and Plugin Development
- Familiarity with web trends and best practices for UX/UI design
- Familiarity with web standards and usability
- Active user of social media
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Participate in other agency projects as needed for other interactive and technical internet solutions for client projects; brainstorming and production coordination for other miscellaneous projects.
- Work on assigned agency accounts to develop and build websites utilizing content management, e-commerce or other application technologies, web-based tools, social media and interactive marketing platforms.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Significant work in web development and web programming. Minimum two years' experience in responsive web design. PHP Framework experience a plus