Posting ID : A1068534140
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Admin Office
Carpentry Contractors Co., one of the leading residential carpentry labor companies in the Twin Cities Metro area, is looking for an individual to join our Operations teams. This Operations Assistant position is full-time and will be based out of our office in Montrose, MN.
- Coordinate logistics and dispatch for all crane drivers
- Manage accident and workers compensation administration and associated reporting
- Manage all rolling stock, forklifts, pods, etc. in CCC's point of sale software Master Builder
- Be the backup liaison from HR for all situations related to drug testing for new hires, DOT, work-related injuries and reasonable suspicion
- Assist in all types of loss prevention practices and procedures
- Provide administrative support to Construction and Operation Manager groups as needed
- Any other duties assigned
This position requires a high school education or equivalent experience and one to three years office administrative or construction experience is required. An associate degree in business, construction management or loss prevention is highly preferred. Excellent computer and communication skills required.
Carpentry Contractors Co. offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package, which includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Vacation and Holiday pay
For more information on joining our dynamic company, please contact 763.658.4000 x103 or email us your resumes.