Posting ID : A1068534138
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Admin Office
UnityWorks is currently looking for an Account Administrator for their Minneapolis office.
As the Account Administrator, you will be responsible for accurately maintaining the Used Car Merchandising Tools and ongoing UCM specials, finishing YouTube setups, and editing key Video Search Engine Optimization words and tags for all direct accounts via the uploader. You will regularly provide quality control to our customers' websites and assist with data entry of specials elements into the system. Checking the resulting video and video landing pages for accuracy and inputting corrected data into our system as a re-edit when necessary is a responsibility of this position. You will also update monthly and bi-monthly trend reports as directed by the Account Management Team.
- Set up new dealers in our system (team requests, entering donuts/targeted intros, new car displays, etc.)
- Provide administration of YouTube channels including creation, revision, uploading new videos, retitling inventory, etc.
- Conduct quality analysis of completed specials, customer websites, flyer/donut changes, etc
- Data-Entry of specials, specials re-edits and homepage player requests
- 1- 3 years in an Administrative role
- Proficient with social media tools, the entire Microsoft Office Suite and can easily adapt to new technologies and custom software
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an ability to converse effectively with all levels of colleagues, clients and external contacts
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and effectively manage
- Excellent organizational skills, sense of urgency and a keen eye for detail
UnityWorks is a leader in providing web video products and other solutions to auto manufacturers, dealers and partners. UnityWorks takes "big data," adds customer intelligence, and delivers relevant content to the consumer throughout the purchase cycle. Founded in 2001, UnityWorks has flourished from just three employees to a dynamic and diverse team of more than 100 talented, professional, go-getters that make things happen! Our team is comprised entirely of creative and tech-savvy in-house specialists that bring creative ideas to life in unexpected and beautiful ways.
Please apply for this role directly through our website using the following link: .
We look forward to hearing from you! You can learn more about UnityWorks on our company website: . We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be notified. UnityWorks is an equal opportunity employer.