Posting ID : A1068533929
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Admin Office
Interviews will be this week!!
*MUST BE BILINGUAL (SPANISH SPEAKING)*
Full Time Position; 8:00am-5:00pm with 1hr for lunch
Salary: Depends on Skill Set $14-$18
Transportation to and from work is required (Bus line will not work).
1. Takes sales calls to assist current and prospective customer with their needs by working in conjunction with production and distribution staff to plan and coordinate the manufacturing and transport of orders
2. Secure and place orders in a timely manner taking into consideration delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment and follows up to ensure delivery by specified dates
3. Specifies if special labeling is required for shipment and in some instances supplies to the shipping department
4. Confers with production, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments
5. Guide customers with technical advice to assist in the selection of buckets and belting in accordance to their elevator function or directs them to the person that is able to assist them
If this fits your experience please respond with a professional resume.