Posting ID : A1068532494
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : General Labor
We have immediate openings for General Labor positions for 2nd and 3rd shift , General production and Shipping and Assembly.
Hiring part time Mover professional. Must have warehouse availability and reliable.
Laborer needed full time , for service company , must have valid license , work overtime.
For Details Please Visit: www.whlaborjobs.com
General use of hand tools
Email resume immed opening
Cleaning company hiring for an early morning position. Tuesday - Friday and Sunday morning 5-8:00am (15.0 hours per week). Very professional environment - restroom cleaning, vacuuming, mopping, glass cleaning and dusting. Experienced and responsible people please reply!
Utilizes use many types of welding equipment set up in a variety of positions, such as flat, vertical, horizontal, and overhead to perform Mig and Tig. Employee may perform manual welding, in which the work is entirely controlled by the welder, or semiautomatic welding, in which the welder uses machinery to perform welding tasks. Employee must tack up structures to tight tolerances. Employee must have the ability to move parts and heavy weldments on and off machinery and throughout the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties maybe assigned.
1. Responsible for set-up, lay-out, tack-up and welding of various precision weldments.
2. Tack up structures to tight tolerance.
3. Weld to precision and exact tolerances.
4. Hold final required cosmetic finish with angle grinders and sanders.
5. Use overhead jib cranes in a safe manner. Essential "rigging" knowledge is necessary.
6. Move parts and heavy weldments on and off machinery and throughout the facility.
7. Read complicated prints and "spec. weld symbols".
8. Follow work instructions, methods sheets and all other BEP requirments.
9. Knowledge of general shop practices and shop safety
10. Lays out parts dimensions on worktable for use as a fit up table
11. Positions parts in jig and files and grinds parts, as indicated, to fit them together.
12. Compares dimensions of assembly to blueprint specifications
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Two to Four years' experience either in a production or job shop environment as a fitter welder.
1. Experience working with aluminum.
2. Able to pass MIG/TIG welding.qulaification test
3. Ability to read and interpret shop drawings and blueprints
4. Working knowledge of precision measuring equipment including but not limited to Vernier, Micrometers and Gage Blocks
5. Working knowledge of weld symbols
6. Ability to fit, tack and weld sub- plate assemblies, structures, stainless steel sheet, plates, bar, etc. in accordance with welding codes and specifications
7. Ability to operate overhead cranes, jib cranes, tow motors and other material handling equipment
8. Understand various edge preps before welding.
9. Good understanding of set up techniques.
10. Arrives to work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled
11. High School Diploma or GED
Looking for skilled workers who can use a commercial walk behind mower and someone who has experience in all around landscape experience with many years of working in the landscape field. These positions are full time