Posting ID : A1068531995
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
We are hiring! Both Full time and Part time opportunities!
Front Desk Agents are responsible for providing a memorable welcome and departure experience to each guest. Front Desk Agents make the first impression upon our guests by extending a warm welcome, providing information about the hotel and local area. Front Desk Agents are also responsible for settling guest accounts upon check-out, resolving guest issues and completing special requests. They work closely with all hotel departments to ensure excellent guest service.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Review arrivals noting special requests, blocking rooms as needed.
* Check in and out hotel guests in a confident, professional and friendly manner.
* Answer all phone calls promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete and accurate information.
* Complete all items on appropriate (AM, PM, Overnight) checklist by end of shift.
* Conduct pre-assignment of hotel rooms, which includes VIPS, repeat guests, all packages, and any special requests.
* Follow established key control policy.
* Ensure proper credit policies are followed. Submit all lost & found articles accompanied by a completed lost & found report.
* Knowledgeable of immediate area, services, attractions, and events.
* Knowledgeable of fire and emergency procedures.
* Open, secure, and balance out daily shift bank which involves counting and verifying cash, check, and credit card transactions occurring while on duty.
* Verify credit limit report.
* Monitor room availability throughout the day.
* Other Department related duties as become necessary.
Applications available on property, or please send your resume via email.