Posting ID : A1068531876
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Admin Office
Full time position in all-lines insurance office for intelligent, cheerful, career oriented individual with positive attitude, attention to detail and strong computer skills. Willing to learn both agency producer and customer service responsibilities. Duties include:
- Provides quotes for potential customers who call-in, walk-in or make internet requests.
- Utilizes company marketing system to contact prospects.
- Assists with policy changes.
- Processes policy documents and maintains customer files.
- Sets appointments and markets for cross-sell opportunities.
- Provides consultative sales advice for customers.
- Functions as customer service representative during CSR scheduled/unscheduled absence.
Seeking applicants with a background in insurance, banking, real estate or finance. Individuals with front line customer service experience such as waiter/waitress, bank tellers, hospitality, sales positions or similar experience are typically strong candidates. Successful candidate must either have OR be willing to become licensed in Property & Casualty within the first 180 days of employment. (Employer will provide cost of licensing class and testing.) Business casual office environment provides paid leave time, paid holidays, NO evening or weekend hours. Email resume for immediate interview.