Posting ID : A1068531417
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Salon Spa Fitness
Are you a cheerful, calm person who loves kids?
We're a local kids' gym (think ballet, gymnastics, martial arts) looking to add another lovely Female Gymnastics Instructor & Female Ballet/Tap/Jazz Instructor to our team.
Are you a Cardio, Bootcamp, or group fitness Instructor looking for a few more classes? We are looking for someone with 2 plus years of experience leading their own classes who works with both adults and teens. This is a women's only gym looking for a female instructor.
We are looking for fun, talented, and energetic individuals who can join our team, and contribute to our all-around healthy, safe, exciting and challenging environment for our members.
Applicants should be able to organize classes from week to week, and have exceptional class management skills.
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- Can independently run a class & create class plans
- Able to manage the delicate balance between fun and skill building (for kids)
- Someone who is enthusiastic, out going and capable of maintaining a good rapport with both children and their parents; or with their clients
- Must be available either Sunday morning or afternoon (gymnastics instructor)
- Select weekday afternoons
- Women's studio Instructor preferably Wednesday evenings and/or mornings and potentially Friday mornings
To apply and be considered for the gymnastics/dance teacher position please send in your resume and write a short paragraph on "Why I work with children." Please ensure your subject line is "GYMIES Instructor."
To apply to teach at our Women's Only Gym, please send in resume with subject line "The Space: Instructor Position." If you have a website feel free to send that over as well.