Posting ID : A1068531133
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Include but not limited to):
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with guests, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests
- Answer questions on menu selections
- Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, length of wait, recook orders and product availability
- Follow cycle time guidelines for all meals
- Maintain cleanliness of work area
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests to the kitchen.
- Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of china, glass and silver prior to use
- Monitor and maintain the cleanliness of assigned tables including ensuring courses are cleared and tables are properly crumbed
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures
- Maintain required certifications and training status for TIPS, ServSafe, health department and other required organizations according to local codes.
- Report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to your manager
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance
- Must be able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stopping
- Must be able to stand, sit and/or walk for an extended period of time
- Know and follow all hotel emergency procedures
- Carry out any reasonable request by management.